The only way I have found relief when this attack starts is to go immediately after not holding water for 24 hours to the Emergency Room. This is where they can give me an IV immediately, and restore fluids into my body. 4 years ago, I went to a GI doctor, and I had a colonoscopy done, a variety of other scans. I didn't have insurance at the time, so this has cost me thousands of dollars. I now have a good job, with good insurance, and thankfully a boss who understands...However, nothing was found with these scans, and I am still faced with the original problem of having these attacks every so often, and I am back at square one.
The Doctors are NO HELP, lets TROUBLESHOOT.
Step 1: Everyday foods that are NOT good for your stomach's overall health:
- Dairy Products
- Processed Meats
- Refined Foods
- Artificial Colors, Sweeteners (Foods)
- Sweets (Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup)
- Unstable Oils in Foods
Step 2: Understand what IS good for your stomach's overall health:
- Chicory Root
- Probiotics (In capsule form)
- Brassicas (Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts)
- Jurasalem Artichokes
- Chia Seed
- Ginger Root Capsules (For Anti-Nausea, works as effective as Zofran)
- Nexium (Purple pill sold over the counter, after your throwing up fit, helps heal from stomach acids).
- Flax Seed
throwing up, and you can't get help no matter where you go, please leave a comment I would love to hear from you. I have been dealing with this for a while off and on, and all I really want is help. Hopefully, with changes to my diet I finally have my answer heres hoping...